My Social Story
I'm a type of person everyone leaves awhile, after
Can I ask why?
Yes, I can. But who will answer?
Again, It's just Me Myself And I..
If you don't care
Don't pretend that you do
I don't know why I'm so scared
(When you're not even mine) Of losing you..
At one movement you act like I'm important
And the other second I'm like nothing to you
It's like a process which is constant
But you don't get this feeling? Do you?
Be there for me
Or there is the exit door
I can lock all of the memories we share by a key
But please don't ever bring me back on the same floor..
This is My Social Story
The people with me are still not with me in a way
And, for saying this, I'm so sorry,
But could you just Stay forever Or forever just go away? ...
Sadvansha Munshi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Social Story by Sadvansha Munshi )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(15 April 1958)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Dreams, Langston Hughes