My Social Story
I'm a type of person everyone leaves awhile, after
Can I ask why?
Yes, I can. But who will answer?
Again, It's just Me Myself And I..
If you don't care
Don't pretend that you do
I don't know why I'm so scared
(When you're not even mine) Of losing you..
At one movement you act like I'm important
And the other second I'm like nothing to you
It's like a process which is constant
But you don't get this feeling? Do you?
Be there for me
Or there is the exit door
I can lock all of the memories we share by a key
But please don't ever bring me back on the same floor..
This is My Social Story
The people with me are still not with me in a way
And, for saying this, I'm so sorry,
But could you just Stay forever Or forever just go away? ...
Sadvansha Munshi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Social Story by Sadvansha Munshi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta