My Social Story
I'm a type of person everyone leaves awhile, after
Can I ask why?
Yes, I can. But who will answer?
Again, It's just Me Myself And I..
If you don't care
Don't pretend that you do
I don't know why I'm so scared
(When you're not even mine) Of losing you..
At one movement you act like I'm important
And the other second I'm like nothing to you
It's like a process which is constant
But you don't get this feeling? Do you?
Be there for me
Or there is the exit door
I can lock all of the memories we share by a key
But please don't ever bring me back on the same floor..
This is My Social Story
The people with me are still not with me in a way
And, for saying this, I'm so sorry,
But could you just Stay forever Or forever just go away? ...
Sadvansha Munshi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Social Story by Sadvansha Munshi )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak