- 'My Romantic Heart Loves You' -
My heart loves you
My soul loves you
My eyes are missing you
I wish that your family agrees to marry me
But what can I do, it's something in your parents hands
I write letters to you all the time
I put a rose every day on the wall of your house
You are my life and my soul
Each beat of my heart is calling you, honey
I love you so much
I miss you so much
I wish that I can be with you someday
I wish that
'Best Wishes To You From Whole My Heart'
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (- 'My Romantic Heart Loves You' - by Ali Sabry )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah