Dorian Petersen Potter
My Rock My Power And My Source
When the cares of this world are too much,
And injustices around me is all I see,
He's my Rock, my Power and my Source,
And I know in Him I can always depend on...
When wicked men around me only seek to harm me,
And only evil thoughts they have in their mind,
And in power, self-gratification and pure greediness they feed on,
Please Lord, give me the valor to keep going straight my path...
As their agenda goes only it seems like this, and they say:
'Give me more and more and toss me more in the sack'
So when evil men seek to surround me with every evil,
And in their hearts with bad intentions, to me they may come...
Oh, my Sweet Lord! in those moments be my solid Rock!
Pour your Spirit all on me, so I remain in your faithfully strong...
Help me to stir my own ship through my course right,
And be You, my sole Provider, when I face every storm...
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Rock My Power And My Source by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal