My Real Tongue
They search my tongue,
individually, old and young.
See my mouth, one by one.
But sadly they find none.
Declare me dumb in turn.
And when all of them return.
I Pull my hand from pocket.
Slowly like bomb or rocket.
I look at right one and smile.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Real Tongue by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen