My Radio Man, Clown and Poet
Oh ravinous radio man,
Is there anything that you cannot do?
You are ever waggish as you wheedle whole - heartedly the way you do,
I am enamored, knocked me off my feet, flatlined before you...
You are my healing balm, my Lily of the Valley, my Rose of Sharon,
Your humor is healing to the very bones,
You have set me free to soar as on wings of an eagle...
Like good medicine I swallow you daily, you are my perscripiton,
Perfectly concoted by the Great Physician...
You whisper sweet nothings about love, and life, and you sing to me softly,
Your most alluring way with words tilitates me with marvel,
And I am caught into your vortex, swirlling around inside your heart,
For you, I am a prisioner of love...
Your my whopper, wholly making me whoop with inspeakable joy,
You whet my wonder as you playfully clown around drawing me deeper inside you,
Intamacy spreading like a bush fire blazing a trail of desire so intense it cannot be contained,
You wily, fox of a Poet leave me woozy with wonderment
Have I fallen into the rabbit's hole?
Because you are my very Wonderland...
Thank you for your powerful love,
You do so much for me,
For this your paperbag princess!
Words cannot accurately even begin to describe my love for you...
I love you Poe, with all my heart.
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Radio Man, Clown and Poet by Cambridge Keenan )
- तेरा ग़म (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- On the road of life على طريق الحياة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Travel, Hans Raj Sharma
- I Will Enter, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Unlimited Love, howard simon
- O, Earth! O, Heavens!, Rachel Glassman
- Epithalamium, Rachel Glassman
- Old age in life among us., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Sonnet, Rachel Glassman
- In The Theatre of Life; In The Theatre o.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)