chize ryan ogunkah
Quotation on love:
it takes courage and purity to play the games of the heart with sincerity of purpose. anything to the contrary is cowardice and corruption of the spirit.
Quotation on friendship:
man is always evolving. you never fully know who you really are until you see pockets of you in other people, and you never fully become until you have explored the existence of others.
Quotation on truth:
friends may leave, feelings dissipate, trust wane, memories fade, but veracity will stand time's test even if concealed under a bushel or in disguise.
Quotation on faith:
conviction without sight is a consequence of religious magnanimity, but in reality, it is the dork's apparel.
Proverb for the child:
food fed by a known hand tastes better in the mouth than by unfamiliar fingers.
man has never really drifted from the state of nature. in this time, it wears the face of laws and economic control.
lessons from time:
between the form and substance of palpable existence, the physical appearance is the form and the substance lies in legacy.
chize ryan ogunkah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Quotations by chize ryan ogunkah )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell