My Puzzle And Your Solutions!
To those who come to seek my guidance I never leave them distressed.
Well, I am a wonderful person to be approached for any problem
sung by you in your any poems.
Search for your solutions in my puzzle
This will continue on as long as you share poems with us
Don't be surprised to see your unexpected solutions for free of cost.
Don't miss any opportunities to create one problem,
Then come to me asking your solutions.
I will make it fine, be assured.
Then problem will never look like a problem
But my solutions will look like a problem.
This will keep you engaged whole day.
But you have to dive deep into the puzzle to get your solution.
My puzzle will definitely make you run 24/7.
But, just for few days,
It will leave you wondered who are you?
You know I can read your mind and heart through your poems.
Don’t worry I will find a perfect solutions to your problems.
Some times my astrology, analogy, numerology, ideology, psychology,
Grammology, geology, biology, and memorology works.
Now you may wonder why geology?
Well everything beings from origin of earth.
Well memorology is software for memory reading.
Well you have to buy as I can see your memory is fading from your hard disk.
Beautiful offer only for you, buy two software one just free.
Please, give me your credit card
I will swipe for three which will benefit you.
Your lucky number is zero, use maximum zeros.
Wear only rainbow colour dress and cooling glass.
Keep all password of your account in my name.
Whenever you finding difficulty in decoding it, I can help you.
For Any guidance contact me at triple zero, triple zero, triple zero.
My email id is too funny....
Well I am leaving you to guess!
That’s another puzzle.
May I Help You!
I am at your help 24/7 without any rest.
Rest is up to you to decide!
Thank you and see you in next episode!
Read my puzzle to solve your any problems!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
If you can give me a hint, it will be fantastic.
Comments about this poem (My Puzzle And Your Solutions! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vintage Postal Stamp, Doris Beaulieu
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- V: Song: To Celia, Ben Jonson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns