My Promise To You
I would take my beating heart from my chest, to show you how much I care for you. I would take the stars from the heaven just to brighten your life in darkest hour of need. I would give you the world, to see you smile. I would stand on top of the world and scream until my voice is gone and I can’t say another word. I would hold you until every ounce of my strength is gone.
If anything would to happen to you, I would cry my eyes out until there is on tears left to cry. If anybody would hurt you, they would have to answer to me first of all, for all they did to cause you pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Promise To You by david roberts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak