My Prayer For Life!
Can you hear me dudes?
It’s me, your close buddy;
I have been your close inmate from generation to generation
Gave you all that you needed
But; what have you done to me?
Why such a poor treatment to me?
Wore me, tore me and what not?
Till I could no more tolerate.
I am bleeding throughout my body!
Tsunami, Earthquakes, Floods, Global warming
Is all out of it!
Beg you now, to save me
Treat me with Afforestation and the like
Stop Polluting; save me
At least from today, put an end to the bleeding!
In return I will protect you.
A prayer to the people,
By a Crippled; Earth!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Prayer For Life! by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah