My poem my city..
I enter it, with all my sins
Where the eyelids are not closed
And comfort such as the fragility of the cloud becomes.
I enter it, with all my argillaceous heaviness
Strip off in front of her, every dream and every memory
Then I walk in it such as walking
In a big forgetfulness neighborhood ..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My poem by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock