I was known with a name,
Writing this poem not be fame,
It is because of curious feeling,
On what others are thinking.
Maybe nobody glance at my words,
Or give a praising as reward,
But I still want to try,
Although my wings still wet to fly.
My poem like a flower,
That planted among high tower,
Did anyone see my colors?
Did my fragrance smell by other?
I hope that someone see my light,
That shine between thousand of stars in the night,
Feel the warm of my word,
Of the poem that I wrote.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Poem by Listra Eva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Decisions Decisions, Ronald Chapman
- Jane Kha Kha Tu Bas Gya…………………………, sonali kumari
- The Last Lie, Bruce Weigl
- December (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Prophecy in Action, Terrance Tracy
- Worshiping Apollo, Daniel Brick
- Bahaki-Bahaki Bate…………………….., sonali kumari
- May, Bruce Weigl
- Har Pal Bas Tum Hi Ho………………, sonali kumari
- Desire, IBRAHIM YEKU