I am a photographer.
Photography is my hobby.
I like to capture the beautiful moments.
Especially the pretty girls.
Any thing beautiful
What ever capture my eyes.
And the lovely nature too.
Oh my dear girls
Whoever captured in my camera
Look extremely beautiful
But only the charges are too high.
If charges doesn't bother,
Why don't you make a try.
Do you want to look fair
Beautiful or Ugly
Healthy or Slim fit
Good height or tiny
Young or old
Eyes black, blue, brown, red or any colour.
You are most welcome
To my photoshop.
Oh my dear, do you want to look younger
I can make you look younger and pretty too.
Have you been to waterfalls
How about a photo under water fall
Making you wet.
Or on top of the hill
With sun on your palms shining!
Come have a click
And take your photo the way you want.
Why to worry
When such a photographer is here
To take you anywhere
And to be with anyone, anytime
And make you evergreen young and beautiful forever!
..................................... ................................................. .........
This poem is purely my imagination.
Please, Don't come to me asking for any such photograph!
A Big Sorry, my Dear ones....
Am not the photographer you are searching for.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My photography! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1498 - 1546)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- 'Lefty', Robert Eckstein
- Seek in grace, hasmukh amathalal
- Mist of thought, Aftab Alam
- Cast Off, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Need to maintain, hasmukh amathalal
- Fresh Threats, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Using everything, gajanan mishra
- For You To Keep Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I am Hades Sweet Persephone, Tiger Auntunette
- Wisdom And Knowledge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak