I am a photographer.
Photography is my hobby.
I like to capture the beautiful moments.
Especially the pretty girls.
Any thing beautiful
What ever capture my eyes.
And the lovely nature too.
Oh my dear girls
Whoever captured in my camera
Look extremely beautiful
But only the charges are too high.
If charges doesn't bother,
Why don't you make a try.
Do you want to look fair
Beautiful or Ugly
Healthy or Slim fit
Good height or tiny
Young or old
Eyes black, blue, brown, red or any colour.
You are most welcome
To my photoshop.
Oh my dear, do you want to look younger
I can make you look younger and pretty too.
Have you been to waterfalls
How about a photo under water fall
Making you wet.
Or on top of the hill
With sun on your palms shining!
Come have a click
And take your photo the way you want.
Why to worry
When such a photographer is here
To take you anywhere
And to be with anyone, anytime
And make you evergreen young and beautiful forever!
..................................... ................................................. .........
This poem is purely my imagination.
Please, Don't come to me asking for any such photograph!
A Big Sorry, my Dear ones....
Am not the photographer you are searching for.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My photography! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston