I am a photographer.
Photography is my hobby.
I like to capture the beautiful moments.
Especially the pretty girls.
Any thing beautiful
What ever capture my eyes.
And the lovely nature too.
Oh my dear girls
Whoever captured in my camera
Look extremely beautiful
But only the charges are too high.
If charges doesn't bother,
Why don't you make a try.
Do you want to look fair
Beautiful or Ugly
Healthy or Slim fit
Good height or tiny
Young or old
Eyes black, blue, brown, red or any colour.
You are most welcome
To my photoshop.
Oh my dear, do you want to look younger
I can make you look younger and pretty too.
Have you been to waterfalls
How about a photo under water fall
Making you wet.
Or on top of the hill
With sun on your palms shining!
Come have a click
And take your photo the way you want.
Why to worry
When such a photographer is here
To take you anywhere
And to be with anyone, anytime
And make you evergreen young and beautiful forever!
..................................... ................................................. .........
This poem is purely my imagination.
Please, Don't come to me asking for any such photograph!
A Big Sorry, my Dear ones....
Am not the photographer you are searching for.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My photography! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)