I am a photographer.
Photography is my hobby.
I like to capture the beautiful moments.
Especially the pretty girls.
Any thing beautiful
What ever capture my eyes.
And the lovely nature too.
Oh my dear girls
Whoever captured in my camera
Look extremely beautiful
But only the charges are too high.
If charges doesn't bother,
Why don't you make a try.
Do you want to look fair
Beautiful or Ugly
Healthy or Slim fit
Good height or tiny
Young or old
Eyes black, blue, brown, red or any colour.
You are most welcome
To my photoshop.
Oh my dear, do you want to look younger
I can make you look younger and pretty too.
Have you been to waterfalls
How about a photo under water fall
Making you wet.
Or on top of the hill
With sun on your palms shining!
Come have a click
And take your photo the way you want.
Why to worry
When such a photographer is here
To take you anywhere
And to be with anyone, anytime
And make you evergreen young and beautiful forever!
..................................... ................................................. .........
This poem is purely my imagination.
Please, Don't come to me asking for any such photograph!
A Big Sorry, my Dear ones....
Am not the photographer you are searching for.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My photography! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- The burying of the Ant, Emmanuel George Cefai
- You will attempt I will test., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The cocks by mid-night Called., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Run of the Ages, Emmanuel George Cefai
- White Freshness, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round the land, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Bonie Lass of Albany, Robert Burns
- In the waters Beauty glides, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Song of the morn, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Star That Overstepped Boundaries, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)