My Pet's End
I watched him awake thro' the night,
Sharing my pillow, unable to rest,
Observing me with swollen eyes,
Breathing hard, pushing for life.
Dawn awoke, his spirit broke,
Body shook, eyes wept.
As I fed milk thro’ nursing bottle,
He tasted it and gifted his soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pet's End by Ramesh Anand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn