Each life, lays a hand on existence,
with a gift to inspires other-
In a very special way!
We have dedicated ourselves to this world
From a taste of poor resonance
Our eyes heard a stream of tears
My people were damaged!
But, my people also managed to put-up right
If it wasn’t for my people
There wouldn’t have been any significance
In our secret bond
It became clear on what my people can do!
My people can teach
My people can spackle
My people can make you bright
My people are cheerful
My people are beautiful
My people can spare you self satisfaction
My people knows your’ sad
My people knows your’ weak
My people knows how you hold your treasure
My people keeps’ you alive
My people keeps’ you strong
My people can keep you, lingering on the flow!
My people make your dreams
My people wave your path
My people can make you intellectual and wiser!
My people...My people...My people!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My People by Gloria Seseng )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)