Each life, lays a hand on existence,
with a gift to inspires other-
In a very special way!
We have dedicated ourselves to this world
From a taste of poor resonance
Our eyes heard a stream of tears
My people were damaged!
But, my people also managed to put-up right
If it wasn’t for my people
There wouldn’t have been any significance
In our secret bond
It became clear on what my people can do!
My people can teach
My people can spackle
My people can make you bright
My people are cheerful
My people are beautiful
My people can spare you self satisfaction
My people knows your’ sad
My people knows your’ weak
My people knows how you hold your treasure
My people keeps’ you alive
My people keeps’ you strong
My people can keep you, lingering on the flow!
My people make your dreams
My people wave your path
My people can make you intellectual and wiser!
My people...My people...My people!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My People by Gloria Seseng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges