LaRon Green Sr.
My Pen & Me
I remember picking up my pen
Which was free
I choose to write a song
All I knew was these three words
'COME TO Me'
I was lost for words
coming through my imaginary tree
My Grandma always told me
to watch my friends, because they was thieves
Never knew one day it would come back to haunt me
I surely agree
That's why now I choose
'My Pen & Me'
LaRon Green Sr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pen & Me by LaRon Green Sr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...