My Path Is Fearful
My path is the river of the soul,
Many have died on my way
And many shall live towards the end.
My devastating thoughts about you
Erect the majestic attitude forever.
So kings and queens adapt to their loyalty
As paths are trodden headlong.
Much has been the pathway,
Much has eliminated the variety.
The royalty is damaging the elite
Like the path overworked and war torn.
This magnificent end is the righteous joke,
The clashing of swords is heard at the end.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Path Is Fearful by Naveed Akram )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)