My Path Is Fearful
My path is the river of the soul,
Many have died on my way
And many shall live towards the end.
My devastating thoughts about you
Erect the majestic attitude forever.
So kings and queens adapt to their loyalty
As paths are trodden headlong.
Much has been the pathway,
Much has eliminated the variety.
The royalty is damaging the elite
Like the path overworked and war torn.
This magnificent end is the righteous joke,
The clashing of swords is heard at the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Path Is Fearful by Naveed Akram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1886 - 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Christmas, Michael P. McParland
- Change And Hope? What A Joke., Michael P. McParland
- Candy, Michael P. McParland
- Can I Belong?, Michael P. McParland
- Calling Voice, Michael P. McParland
- Calling Out, Michael P. McParland
- Caged, Michael P. McParland
- Meeting Nan, Lynn Anne Brown
- Pantry Of Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Diagrams Of Language, RoseAnn V. Shawiak