My Only Choice
U're solely my angel
On this lonely angle,
Even the heavenly angels
Understand this lovely angle.
U're that lovely frame
That can quench that flame,
Though I've already framed
Against that silly flame.
See how my perfect guess
Has made these gifted days
To yield this perfect guest,
Oh, what a lovely day!
U're my only choice,
So let's make a choice.
Fred Nwaozor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Only Choice by Fred Nwaozor )
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mera Amanaat Hai Tum, Amitava Sur
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)