Lawrence S. Pertillar
My Neighbors Are Envious
There is a benefit to aging,
I 'never' thought in my wildest of dreams...
I would discover provides comfort and satisfaction.
Not only am I single and live alone,
I've come to enjoy the multiple and unique conversations...
I can have without once being interrupted.
And I can tell my neighbors are envious,
Because each time they see me outside...
They always look at me from the corners of their eyes.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Neighbors Are Envious by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bears and Ladders, Stephen Katona
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra