What is my need
I am here to know first.
And I know
I am in need of You only
You my truth
You my love
You my cosmos.
O my dear, I know
Like you I am not bounded
By any geographical limits.
My aim is towards
Oneness of the entire human society
The entire energy of living beings
My aim is to establish
The ideal of a common cause.
And for this I am writing poetry
I know poetry is the spark-full
Sparkling light in the darkness
And I know poetry is here with me
To say how humanity can become
One in peace friendship and prosperity
With a common cause.
I am in need of that true poetry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My need by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL