What is my need
I am here to know first.
And I know
I am in need of You only
You my truth
You my love
You my cosmos.
O my dear, I know
Like you I am not bounded
By any geographical limits.
My aim is towards
Oneness of the entire human society
The entire energy of living beings
My aim is to establish
The ideal of a common cause.
And for this I am writing poetry
I know poetry is the spark-full
Sparkling light in the darkness
And I know poetry is here with me
To say how humanity can become
One in peace friendship and prosperity
With a common cause.
I am in need of that true poetry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My need by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid