My Missing Love
Death is coming
Death is Here
Death cut my Soul in half
Death took my Love
I cried... Someone Help Me! ! !
No-one heard me.
Now all I have is Pain, Hate, and Loneliness.
My Love, I am Looking for you.
I looked down and then up
and there was my Love!
I found You!
Then my love returned
My soul and heart was full again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Missing Love by Anthony Combs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- -, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine