Musfiq us shaleheen
My mind reminded you…….
Oh! My darling, my beloved darling!
My mind reminded you with those glistened days,
As the truth of the constant sun and the rolling stone
Oh! My darling, did you remember?
I wish to get the dews and clouds for you.
Your lips touched my dry lips at dawn, heavenly feels
I woke up like the daffodil blooms,
I enfolded my arms around you,
Your eyes tame my serene soul.
Now my world is obscured and burnt into ashes-
Love is frozen but sometime melted-
Though my mind still reminded you………
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
My mind reminded you with those glistened days
Comments about this poem (My mind reminded you……. by Musfiq us shaleheen )
Did you read them?
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery