Musfiq us shaleheen
My mind reminded you…….
Oh! My darling, my beloved darling!
My mind reminded you with those glistened days,
As the truth of the constant sun and the rolling stone
Oh! My darling, did you remember?
I wish to get the dews and clouds for you.
Your lips touched my dry lips at dawn, heavenly feels
I woke up like the daffodil blooms,
I enfolded my arms around you,
Your eyes tame my serene soul.
Now my world is obscured and burnt into ashes-
Love is frozen but sometime melted-
Though my mind still reminded you………
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
My mind reminded you with those glistened days
Comments about this poem (My mind reminded you……. by Musfiq us shaleheen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman