My Madness, My Dream
In my life, in my mind
In broken memories I live my dream
It takes my life and my very soul
Taking with it my memory loosing years.
My confusion this depression is agony
Lonely is this life but Im born to need no one
God you know I out of my mind
..and my heart is torn so.
I live dreams seen through your eyes
dropping to the sky, which be up in my torn mind?
My imagination makes my dream a real reality
Walking with my shadow vigilantly searching
for truth in this fabricated reality of mine
I live and painstankingly learn from thy mistakes
I live the dream, I am the Raven.
Kolt Kudray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Madness, My Dream by Kolt Kudray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher