My Madness, My Dream
In my life, in my mind
In broken memories I live my dream
It takes my life and my very soul
Taking with it my memory loosing years.
My confusion this depression is agony
Lonely is this life but Im born to need no one
God you know I out of my mind
..and my heart is torn so.
I live dreams seen through your eyes
dropping to the sky, which be up in my torn mind?
My imagination makes my dream a real reality
Walking with my shadow vigilantly searching
for truth in this fabricated reality of mine
I live and painstankingly learn from thy mistakes
I live the dream, I am the Raven.
Kolt Kudray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Madness, My Dream by Kolt Kudray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...