My Lover’s Eyes Change Colour
Dependent on her and me her lover
Oh how I’m affected by the weather
How she’s affected by my whatever
Might; have passed me by darkly.
Oh my lover’s eyes regularly, change colour.
From a sticky sweet treacle to an
Ebony, forbidding, black!
Oh how I wish they’d stay eternally, honey light.
Oh my lover’s eyes how I’ve wished,
They’ve never glowed black.
Oh how I’ve wished, they’d wan
Back in colour; again…
Too a sticky sweet honey….
Simply because I; truly love her.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Lover’s Eyes Change Colour by Mark Heathcote )
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid