Marieta Maglas (19-05-1964 / Radauti, Judet Suceava, Romania)
**My love vibrates**
My love vibrated
At the touch between the seconds,
Encountering the pulse of the universe.
If I have loved you
Only one hour
Or maybe one single day and one more night,
You wouldn't have understood me.
Now I still see the beauty of your soul
And I realize that
I can keep our vibration forever.
Poet Other Poems
- *** The non-existent truth***
- *****In the same space (Concrete poetry)...
- ****Araucana chilean***
- ****Bleeding words^^>>>
- ***Chaotic seconds>>>>
- ***Cosmic alarm***
- ***Human sacrfices (Rituals) \\\\\\\^^^...
- **Crazy baboon eats flamingos (Fable) ^...
- **Dancing with the cranes**
- **Do you think...**
- **Moonlight Sonata**
- **My love vibrates**
- **The piano chords**********
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.