My love vibrates
My love vibrated
At the touch between the seconds,
Encountering the pulse of the universe.
If I have loved you
Only one hour
Or maybe one single day and one more night,
You wouldn't have understood me.
Now I still see the beauty of your soul
And I realize that
I can keep our vibration forever.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Topic(s): love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My love vibrates by Marieta Maglas )
Did you read them?
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis