My Love (Part-3)
My love develops day after day,
my love recalls the past,
guides the present,
and dooms the future.
My love grows gradually and day after day.
My love steps slowly and silently,
it just needs your sympathy
to be lengthy.
My love will convey the utmost dignity
if you stay lifelong with me.
My love will show its instance
if our affections become deep and intense,
it will release the illness;
and the barriers of misguidance.
So, please let it come into your sense.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love (Part-3) by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore