My Love (Part-3)
My love develops day after day,
my love recalls the past,
guides the present,
and dooms the future.
My love grows gradually and day after day.
My love steps slowly and silently,
it just needs your sympathy
to be lengthy.
My love will convey the utmost dignity
if you stay lifelong with me.
My love will show its instance
if our affections become deep and intense,
it will release the illness;
and the barriers of misguidance.
So, please let it come into your sense.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love (Part-3) by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Listening to the radio in the Afternoon, Angell Afinowi
- We Want Democracy, Now., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Cantus lacrimosus, Angell Afinowi
- Rest My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Life's like a compote of the desserts, Mark Heathcote
- I fade away into the light, Anu Shraddha
- Neo-Classic Tasweer/Hindi/Urdu, Aftab Alam
- The awkward Moment, Angell Afinowi
- Loo Prints, Phil Soar
- Listen, Mariam de Haan