RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Gently clinging, your love holds me prisoner
forever in your debt.
Giving me all your love unreservedly, taking the
chance to give your heart totally to me, the poet,
trusting me to love you forever and never depart
ways while on earth.
Thank you my love, you have always been the very
life of every breath I take.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid