RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Gently clinging, your love holds me prisoner
forever in your debt.
Giving me all your love unreservedly, taking the
chance to give your heart totally to me, the poet,
trusting me to love you forever and never depart
ways while on earth.
Thank you my love, you have always been the very
life of every breath I take.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mixed emotions, Danielle Dessels
- Through, Morgan Michaels
- Petals Drift, Donal Mahoney
- courage, T ade SIDHARTH
- Welcome to the Darkside, F. J. Thomas
- Bears and Ladders, Stephen Katona
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher