My Lord has a smiling face
and the world is His trace;
whenever I stand in front of Him
I see His face smiling.
I usually forget what I crave
seeing His charming face;
What would I want...?
He already has bestowed,
and fixed my fate
as every time I confess - He just smiles
and advises me to anticipate-
Oh my Lord is great! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Lord by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar