My Lord has a smiling face
and the world is His trace;
whenever I stand in front of Him
I see His face smiling.
I usually forget what I crave
seeing His charming face;
What would I want...?
He already has bestowed,
and fixed my fate
as every time I confess - He just smiles
and advises me to anticipate-
Oh my Lord is great! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Lord by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall
- Poems (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- The road home from Glasgow airport, Peter Hall
- Where the grass is greener, Peter Hall