My Little Hero
It's time to knock one out of the park
You're my T-ball Hero you see
But if all you can do is swing till you're blue
You're still a hero to me
And I'll never forget the first ball you hit
It seemed like a home run to me
I shouted and hollered and got all excited
As I watched you - do you're best for me
That makes you a hero - a - T-Ball 'Hall of Fame'er'
Regardless what others might see
Because that's how I see you - You're My Little Hero
And forever that you'll always be
(Gentle Touch Creations 1999)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Hero by Robert Yborra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...