My little duck,
Sometimes, I still find it difficult to know where your thoughts are
You still look at me in a way, as if it's the first time you've seen me
Hope that's a good thing? Because when I look at you, it still
Gives me so much pleasure that you could want me in the way that you do.
And when I say to you, you are so
Adorable, gorgeous and sexy, I do mean it
With every breath that I take.
I still can feel desperate sometime if I haven't had your lips and your arms or
Your voluptuous body around mine and even when I have had it, I'm never satisfied
I always want more, good job there's plenty; I mean the right amount to go around
Definition for voluptuous =pleasure hopefully that will save me from getting
A slap, but if you do find the need to slap or spank, bring it on.
Think I am losing the plot again because what I wanted to say is
! 'You are and always will be beautiful and when I say that
I'm not looking though rose ‘Or her glasses'
You are wonderful to know, and to be with.
Thank you, your lover
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My little duck, by george albot )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav