My little duck,
Sometimes, I still find it difficult to know where your thoughts are
You still look at me in a way, as if it's the first time you've seen me
Hope that's a good thing? Because when I look at you, it still
Gives me so much pleasure that you could want me in the way that you do.
And when I say to you, you are so
Adorable, gorgeous and sexy, I do mean it
With every breath that I take.
I still can feel desperate sometime if I haven't had your lips and your arms or
Your voluptuous body around mine and even when I have had it, I'm never satisfied
I always want more, good job there's plenty; I mean the right amount to go around
Definition for voluptuous =pleasure hopefully that will save me from getting
A slap, but if you do find the need to slap or spank, bring it on.
Think I am losing the plot again because what I wanted to say is
! 'You are and always will be beautiful and when I say that
I'm not looking though rose ‘Or her glasses'
You are wonderful to know, and to be with.
Thank you, your lover
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My little duck, by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- yup, you know i love you, Mandolyn ...
- Time Machine, Tammy Ashton
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon