Bijay Kant Dubey
My Little Daughter, This Is India, You Wipe Out Your Tears
My little daughter, this is India,
You wipe out your tears,
There is none to see it.
This is no business of theirs
If you go on weeping or not,
Your tears not the things of their concern.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Daughter, This Is India, You Wipe Out Your Tears by Bijay Kant Dubey )
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak