A baby, a husband, a ring, and a wedding is this the order things come in.
Turn this list round and round then you'll see the way things really comes in.
His baby is wonderful and it's mine.
He says he loves me so true I know.
I say I love him but my family says no.
Baby coming, I yell, I scream, Push it's here.
Girl or boy I don't know but it's the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
My baby, my husband, my ring, and my wedding now turn my list round and round you'll see the order things went in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My list by Ashlie Ony )
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)