A baby, a husband, a ring, and a wedding is this the order things come in.
Turn this list round and round then you'll see the way things really comes in.
His baby is wonderful and it's mine.
He says he loves me so true I know.
I say I love him but my family says no.
Baby coming, I yell, I scream, Push it's here.
Girl or boy I don't know but it's the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
My baby, my husband, my ring, and my wedding now turn my list round and round you'll see the order things went in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My list by Ashlie Ony )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister