My life in 1 page
Born ala.Moved to new orleans 10 years Meny good bad experances...Hit streets Sandeago...And all around the west arizona My sister saved my life...Me and my drug sponser went and sister...I had a few bad breaks Now have 1 yaer clean sober Aa meetings I feel good now.
david barnett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My life in 1 page by david barnett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard