You carry yourself with the tenure of a bird in flight.
You're the cure, yet polite.
You carry yourself with the grace of a fish at sea.
In the face of efficiency.
You carry yourself with the skill of a cat on the kill.
I'm the rat that you will.
Adam Thoms's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Lady by Adam Thoms )
- Undercurrents, Michael Mira
- ~True Love ~, Aftab Alam
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)