You carry yourself with the tenure of a bird in flight.
You're the cure, yet polite.
You carry yourself with the grace of a fish at sea.
In the face of efficiency.
You carry yourself with the skill of a cat on the kill.
I'm the rat that you will.
Adam Thoms's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Lady by Adam Thoms )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Rita Dove
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The Most Important Part, Loyd C. Taylor
- Separate Paths, Lora Colon
- Dream Actualizers, Saiom Shriver
- Promise Me! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- 2015 is still ahead, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Those Who Long For Death, Saiom Shriver
- Babe, Saiom Shriver
- Twelve Christmas Angels, Loyd C. Taylor
- When I am able to do what I like عندما ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Poemhunter, Khairul Ahsan