My kids dance all over his face
My kids dance all over his face! !
It was the shower show that he promise me! ! ! ! The water was running! ! ! And everything! ! ! His clothes were off! ! ! ! and he placed me! ! ! in a chair and undressed me! ! ! nude I became completely! ! ! ! He placed another chair in his shower of secrets! ! ! and shut the glass door! ! ! Than he said play! ! ! ! ! soft music start to come on! ! ! ! ! ! and his body was gyrating to the beat and soap consumed the body! ! ! ! And slowly down his phat ass I'm going to blow his manhole out! ! ! ! that my meat wanted too reach out and feed the hungry! ! ! 'that starving would have been an understatement and hungry wouldn't exist never for that body! ! ! ! And he asked me to come in and sit! ! ! And I'm thinking he's about to get nasty! ! ! ! ! he did! ! ! ! ! And my kids was dancing all around his FACE! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My kids dance all over his face by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal
- WHITE DID HIS JOB, maqsood hasni
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni
- No selfish lien, hasmukh amathalal