So much energy, passion and
Love in one person is hard
For most to understand.
So much beauty, kindness and
Elation in a single
Girl is hard for most to digest.
So much creativity, insight and
Imagination in one woman
Is hard for most to comprehend.
So much knowledge, strength and
Skill in a single friend
Is hard for most to perceive.
So much courage, faith and
Intensity in a single best friend
Is hard for most to imagine.
So much life, glory and
Magic about a single soul
Is hard for most to understand.
I have met this one person, this single girl, a woman,
A friend a best friend and her soul are profound, for she has changed me, and if I had never met her a worse person I would be. Because she is amazing and wonderful and gorgeous. Because she is my Kate.
Shannon Greenwald's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Kate by Shannon Greenwald )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley