My Internal Love
Dear my internal love,
How I miss thee kiss on my forehead, how I miss thou arms
Wrapped around my waist, thine hands on my buttock.
I am internally grateful of thy love for me. Inside and out.
O, how I miss thee, going on bike rides, being just thee and I.
I shall love you for all times even when times grow too dark for even thy smallest insect cannot see.
When even dark gets to dark that thou sun must arise.
I seek no temptation to see the ugly, but only seek the truth,
The life that thou shall live and yen happily. I shalt not be a sott and
Miss what great deeds thou have wrought for me.
Sincerely you’re beloved,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Internal Love by Tyler Tillett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life Is, Jon M. Nelson
- Short Ode to Screwball Women, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson