Dandy leo jr.
~ My Hidden Stem ~
I give you my rose, yet you see it so beautiful all around, the petals so blooming and so lovely, but look at the stem which is my stem, the green root of nevergazing attractivness, that which is hidden, that which is the real and genuine beauty, my nights of eternal desire lie within the stem, but you only see the outside beauty of the painted red petals, the power, the force, the passion, the fountain that spring forth the lifted rose, is found on my stem. For beauty can be easily found, but sheer beauty is not, and you must find me and travel as deep, as lenthly and beyond.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~ My Hidden Stem ~ by Dandy leo jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfectly Imperfect, Marvin Brato Sr
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak