My hero- My dad
None to play, were busy all,
Only you came and handed me over with a ball.
For you, I am a doll,
You never let me fall,
You are thin and even tall,
And protect me like a wall.
You are the only friend of mine,
You help when I am in pain.
You never leave my efforts go in vain,
Staying with you, I never lose, I gain
You never leave me alone, even when I dine,
Because of you surely I will shine.
You are very nice to me,
And made me a much nice child there could be.
You treated me, when I hurt my knee
You are the best dad, do you agree?
Never go away, it is my plea
You protect me like a lee.
You made me very bold,
Never will you leave my hand, you told
Your hair is a bit curled,
You are the bestest dad in the world.
I LOVE YOU DAD!
Prashanthi Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My hero- My dad by Prashanthi Ramachandran )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bleeding, May Swenson
- Men, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Bells, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- Her Yes, Suresh Dogra
- Schools place of transformation., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I love the poet for ever, gajanan mishra
- A Shameless Thief, Chris Zachariou
- Our Last Meeting, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A Lie, Leong Ming Loong
- Should I forget?, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- thoughts of you, Dorsey Baker
- Our call, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Khoon Aloodah, Akhtar Jawad