My hero- My dad
None to play, were busy all,
Only you came and handed me over with a ball.
For you, I am a doll,
You never let me fall,
You are thin and even tall,
And protect me like a wall.
You are the only friend of mine,
You help when I am in pain.
You never leave my efforts go in vain,
Staying with you, I never lose, I gain
You never leave me alone, even when I dine,
Because of you surely I will shine.
You are very nice to me,
And made me a much nice child there could be.
You treated me, when I hurt my knee
You are the best dad, do you agree?
Never go away, it is my plea
You protect me like a lee.
You made me very bold,
Never will you leave my hand, you told
Your hair is a bit curled,
You are the bestest dad in the world.
I LOVE YOU DAD!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My hero- My dad by Prashanthi Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar