A hero can not be defined
By a book,
Or a simple line.
A hero is different in all eyes.
Strong and courageous,
Simple and weak,
A hero, only a hero to me.
My hero fears
And my hero cries.
My hero stands
But isnt afraid to dropp to his knees.
My hero is weak,
Weak with only me.
My hero is strong,
He fights for me.
My hero could be yours too.
He could be a hero to many one day.
But for now my hero
Is only a hero to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Hero by Luna Black )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(c. 600 BCE)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Happiness Returns, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Emptiness, Marilyn Jean
- Embellishing the Pale Blue Sky, James Darwin Smith II
- Thoughts, Ronald Chapman
- A Moment in Time, Tango Tango
- My Words, Ronald Chapman
- Dreamt Of You 6, Michael P. McParland
- To Answer Your Question, Serena Blackinton