A hero can not be defined
By a book,
Or a simple line.
A hero is different in all eyes.
Strong and courageous,
Simple and weak,
A hero, only a hero to me.
My hero fears
And my hero cries.
My hero stands
But isnt afraid to dropp to his knees.
My hero is weak,
Weak with only me.
My hero is strong,
He fights for me.
My hero could be yours too.
He could be a hero to many one day.
But for now my hero
Is only a hero to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Hero by Luna Black )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Dr John Celes
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque
- After So Many Days You Called, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Strange!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life very quiet, hasmukh amathalal
- Good People are Going Away, Md. Ziaul Haque
- INSPIRED, ALLEN PHETOGO
- JESUS CHRIST, ALLEN PHETOGO
- FAITH, ALLEN PHETOGO