A hero can not be defined
By a book,
Or a simple line.
A hero is different in all eyes.
Strong and courageous,
Simple and weak,
A hero, only a hero to me.
My hero fears
And my hero cries.
My hero stands
But isnt afraid to dropp to his knees.
My hero is weak,
Weak with only me.
My hero is strong,
He fights for me.
My hero could be yours too.
He could be a hero to many one day.
But for now my hero
Is only a hero to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Hero by Luna Black )
- You, Arich Cole
- Remembered With The Best Thoughts Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Never From You To Leave, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perfect Balancing Of Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remaining Respectful, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Loyal Friendship, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Invisible, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Separating Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Subsequent Melody, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- The Catalyst, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)