A hero can not be defined
By a book,
Or a simple line.
A hero is different in all eyes.
Strong and courageous,
Simple and weak,
A hero, only a hero to me.
My hero fears
And my hero cries.
My hero stands
But isnt afraid to dropp to his knees.
My hero is weak,
Weak with only me.
My hero is strong,
He fights for me.
My hero could be yours too.
He could be a hero to many one day.
But for now my hero
Is only a hero to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Hero by Luna Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman