My heart beats for love
When I'm all sad..
and need someone there for me..
there you appear,
running towards me just like in my dreams,
that's why my heart beats for love.
On Cloud Nine,
there we stand,
I'm not afraid to fall,
because you're always holding my hand.
You're the wind that swept me off my feet,
you make me feel so alive,
brighter than anything...
even from the skies about,
this is love.
You're a gift,
without you I can't live,
you're the reason my heart beats for love,
the sound that tells me not to give up.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My heart beats for love by Aisha Alansari )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath