My heart beats for love
When I'm all sad..
and need someone there for me..
there you appear,
running towards me just like in my dreams,
that's why my heart beats for love.
On Cloud Nine,
there we stand,
I'm not afraid to fall,
because you're always holding my hand.
You're the wind that swept me off my feet,
you make me feel so alive,
brighter than anything...
even from the skies about,
this is love.
You're a gift,
without you I can't live,
you're the reason my heart beats for love,
the sound that tells me not to give up.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My heart beats for love by Aisha Alansari )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)