My heart beats for love
When I'm all sad..
and need someone there for me..
there you appear,
running towards me just like in my dreams,
that's why my heart beats for love.
On Cloud Nine,
there we stand,
I'm not afraid to fall,
because you're always holding my hand.
You're the wind that swept me off my feet,
you make me feel so alive,
brighter than anything...
even from the skies about,
this is love.
You're a gift,
without you I can't live,
you're the reason my heart beats for love,
the sound that tells me not to give up.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My heart beats for love by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp