My friendly foe
Consumed in the darkness
Of the dreary habit
Of receiving random results
Containing sighs of despair,
Have I yet not lost the hope?
No not yet.
Baking myself in the fiery deluge
Of agonizing marks,
My vocal vibrates -
'O my friendly foe 'Failure'
Will thou never leave mine side ever? '
The wordings dampen out in the vacant
No reply offered.
None but my rosy anticipations of His leave,
Still lingers on
In my conscious dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My friendly foe by Arnab Chaudhuri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna