Is It Poetry
........... My Friend Ignorance
O' sire, I would hear the details of your friends ignorance.
Knowing no end,
my beginings at the hands of the good.
And my sad behaviour,
it never was always guided by that which they hated.
Every wrong without thinking that was right.
Ignorance left alone,
commits everyone to their new found infamy sooner in the world.
As a result of my ignorance,
I have found the bottom through every layer of hell.
The rocky sides, deep inside the slippery well.
Ignorance was my springboard to misery.
Through my ignorance,
I endured one more that last ordeal, unknown my last danger.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (........... My Friend Ignorance by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman
- Learning to Live, Ronald Chapman
- Laundry Day (Haiku), Ronald Chapman
- The Lamb (Children's Poetry), Ronald Chapman