Is It Poetry
........... My Friend Ignorance
O' sire, I would hear the details of your friends ignorance.
Knowing no end,
my beginings at the hands of the good.
And my sad behaviour,
it never was always guided by that which they hated.
Every wrong without thinking that was right.
Ignorance left alone,
commits everyone to their new found infamy sooner in the world.
As a result of my ignorance,
I have found the bottom through every layer of hell.
The rocky sides, deep inside the slippery well.
Ignorance was my springboard to misery.
Through my ignorance,
I endured one more that last ordeal, unknown my last danger.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (........... My Friend Ignorance by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman