My father is no more
My father is no more,
Let me remember my father.
The words of my father are here
And he used to say, my dear son,
Keep faith in you and that is the whole truth.
I have remember my father and my father
Used to told me not to forget death.
My father used to told me, my dear son,
Forget to whom you helped and forget
If somebody has done any harm to you.
Forget not life here in this world
My father used to told me and life is
The only truth in this mortal world
And I am living, my dear dying daily here.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My father is no more by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Love is really bliss, gajanan mishra
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders