I've met the devil... laughed with him...
we've bound each other's anthem...
we shared some moments, most of them intimate...
'cause he was more than a mate...
'cause he was actually a lost 'she'
riding the nights after a long spree...
I damn remember it so well
how I smiled and awaked the passion's hell...
it was wild and hot like summer
it burned my soul and lost my manner,
my way of seeing things objectively
it took over, most of likely
the bad romance, splendidly,
of two young passionates' chemistry...
but it seems they're dissipated...
into the dark abyss they've emmigrated...
I don't know if that is good or wrong...
now it seems i'm rummage arround
I miss the pain of mischievous smiles
those days are enfact my life's files
framed in a chapter called 'peach'
well hidden so no one could reach
and try to steal those precious moments
those high and delightful emotions...
I kill my soul with every single day
I ask this satan not to run away...
to stay beside me 'cause it's better
so we could share the evilness together...
although I'm still a trembled spirit,
and my soul is like the pea grit,
I don't want a preach of who
you should allways stick to...
I love again being burned out!
it's just me I'm talking about...
wanna judge me? be my guest!
I like this demon on my chest!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My evil... by Claudiu Hordila )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Acknowledge What Love has to do with US, michael walkerjohn
- That Thing, Luo Zhihai
- The Polar Star, Tushar Ray
- On Learning in Texas of East Coast Winte.., Bill Grace
- I'm ill, lee fones
- Goodnight My Love, Michael P. McParland
- THEM and the Next Avatar, douglas scotney
- The Devine Write of Poets, Sandra Feldman