I've met the devil... laughed with him...
we've bound each other's anthem...
we shared some moments, most of them intimate...
'cause he was more than a mate...
'cause he was actually a lost 'she'
riding the nights after a long spree...
I damn remember it so well
how I smiled and awaked the passion's hell...
it was wild and hot like summer
it burned my soul and lost my manner,
my way of seeing things objectively
it took over, most of likely
the bad romance, splendidly,
of two young passionates' chemistry...
but it seems they're dissipated...
into the dark abyss they've emmigrated...
I don't know if that is good or wrong...
now it seems i'm rummage arround
I miss the pain of mischievous smiles
those days are enfact my life's files
framed in a chapter called 'peach'
well hidden so no one could reach
and try to steal those precious moments
those high and delightful emotions...
I kill my soul with every single day
I ask this satan not to run away...
to stay beside me 'cause it's better
so we could share the evilness together...
although I'm still a trembled spirit,
and my soul is like the pea grit,
I don't want a preach of who
you should allways stick to...
I love again being burned out!
it's just me I'm talking about...
wanna judge me? be my guest!
I like this demon on my chest!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My evil... by Claudiu Hordila )
- Auto-bond, gajanan mishra
- Rush race, gajanan mishra
- Brothers, Nassy Fesharaki
- I Understand, michael walkerjohn
- Knowledge is a must, gajanan mishra
- BOUND BY YOUR OWN CHAINS (Release of Fre.., michael walkerjohn
- Flight of Chance, michael walkerjohn
- A Patch of Earth under a Thatch of Sky , John Tansey
- Genuine The Gift, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Asked You, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)