I've met the devil... laughed with him...
we've bound each other's anthem...
we shared some moments, most of them intimate...
'cause he was more than a mate...
'cause he was actually a lost 'she'
riding the nights after a long spree...
I damn remember it so well
how I smiled and awaked the passion's hell...
it was wild and hot like summer
it burned my soul and lost my manner,
my way of seeing things objectively
it took over, most of likely
the bad romance, splendidly,
of two young passionates' chemistry...
but it seems they're dissipated...
into the dark abyss they've emmigrated...
I don't know if that is good or wrong...
now it seems i'm rummage arround
I miss the pain of mischievous smiles
those days are enfact my life's files
framed in a chapter called 'peach'
well hidden so no one could reach
and try to steal those precious moments
those high and delightful emotions...
I kill my soul with every single day
I ask this satan not to run away...
to stay beside me 'cause it's better
so we could share the evilness together...
although I'm still a trembled spirit,
and my soul is like the pea grit,
I don't want a preach of who
you should allways stick to...
I love again being burned out!
it's just me I'm talking about...
wanna judge me? be my guest!
I like this demon on my chest!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My evil... by Claudiu Hordila )
- "Vae victis! ", Lento Maez
- the death of a little girl, Lizzy Hartwig
- Not Far Off: A New Beginning, M.J Donnchadh
- My Master, Aftab Alam
- There Are Two Worlds, Neela Nath
- Dirt Is Not Love, Neela Nath
- from 'The Double V', Morgan Michaels
- God Feeds the Birds, Dr John Celes
- Floating On, Neela Nath
- Perhaps I Did It Once, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)