My Every Need
I see the love shine in your eyes
It's only then, I realize,
You make the dark clouds all recede,
You fill my each, and every need.
Everything I am, is you,
I hope you know, I love you too.
My life is yours, I have no choice,
But to respond to your sweet voice.
You guide me to my soft warm bed,
Lay me down, and stroke my head.
So I may dream the sweetest things,
Like squeaky toys, and rubber rings.
And when we go off to the park,
For me to run, and have a lark.
I know your love is strong indeed,
When you can trust me off the lead! !
Woof, Woof, I spy a Cat! I'm off! !
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Every Need by Owain Glyn )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- First Experience Living in the Literary .., Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- My Night and Morning Crap, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Remember Me, Sammi Jorgensen
- A Mother and Her Teen.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- MY LIFE, Sammi Jorgensen
- When I Was Depressed, Hailey Stump
- Change, Sammi Jorgensen
- Stand up to them, Nicola Kelly
- Growing old sucks, Nicola Kelly