My Every Need
I see the love shine in your eyes
It's only then, I realize,
You make the dark clouds all recede,
You fill my each, and every need.
Everything I am, is you,
I hope you know, I love you too.
My life is yours, I have no choice,
But to respond to your sweet voice.
You guide me to my soft warm bed,
Lay me down, and stroke my head.
So I may dream the sweetest things,
Like squeaky toys, and rubber rings.
And when we go off to the park,
For me to run, and have a lark.
I know your love is strong indeed,
When you can trust me off the lead! !
Woof, Woof, I spy a Cat! I'm off! !
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Every Need by Owain Glyn )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Poem N6, Kristian Djordjanov
- Blesses Be, Clara Keiper
- Poem N5, Kristian Djordjanov
- Glowing Face, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Times Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N4, Kristian Djordjanov