My Every Need
I see the love shine in your eyes
It's only then, I realize,
You make the dark clouds all recede,
You fill my each, and every need.
Everything I am, is you,
I hope you know, I love you too.
My life is yours, I have no choice,
But to respond to your sweet voice.
You guide me to my soft warm bed,
Lay me down, and stroke my head.
So I may dream the sweetest things,
Like squeaky toys, and rubber rings.
And when we go off to the park,
For me to run, and have a lark.
I know your love is strong indeed,
When you can trust me off the lead! !
Woof, Woof, I spy a Cat! I'm off! !
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Every Need by Owain Glyn )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris