when i will be dead,
tears they'll shed.
on the day of funeral,
i will start my travel
to the almighty.
confined in a coffin pretty.
on my grave will be an epitaph,
in golden words- twenty or half.
'here lies a poetess,
whose life became a mess.
so she left the world
leaving behind poems pearled.'
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Epitaph by JENIE FRANKSAY )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla