when i will be dead,
tears they'll shed.
on the day of funeral,
i will start my travel
to the almighty.
confined in a coffin pretty.
on my grave will be an epitaph,
in golden words- twenty or half.
'here lies a poetess,
whose life became a mess.
so she left the world
leaving behind poems pearled.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Epitaph by JENIE FRANKSAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola