My Dearest Sister
My dearest sister,
She is the home minister.
She loves history,
But she can't solve and Scooby-doo mystery.
She is my dearest sister,
And she loves to speak tongue twister.
She is sacred of mice,
But she eats all my rice.
She loves to dance,
She is my sister luck by chance.
She loves me a lot,
And I love her too.
Mridula Gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dearest Sister by Mridula Gupta )
- Idol dances, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ayrton, Edward Kofi Louis
- Yesterday Hours, Nathalie Handal
- Grammar School, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ephratha, Nathalie Handal
- First Sight., Bieze Josephat
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)