MY DEAR FRIEND
Get up the bed
Smile to love...
Eat break fast
Eat to love...
Work will be
Work to love...
Speak to your's
And friend's to love
Eat lunch to love
Evening play to love
Take rest to love
Go to bed to love
Fuke will be do to love
Eat dinner to love
Sleep the bed too love
Do do love
Each every time to love
Not only today
Do every day too love...!
With love your's friend...
otteri selvakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY DEAR FRIEND by otteri selvakumar )
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe