My Country is an Oasis
My country so dear as an oasis
So beautifully designed! Lord,
The birds, animals and beings
All pray, “Hail to Motherland “.
This land mass has a nest of all
Thoughts that people nurture
Here, we Indians tolerate whole
Doves and Eagles as creatures.
Though innumerable Suns beam
On the crest of waves in team.
Only one Sun we perceive gleams
In the blue space of our dreams.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Country is an Oasis by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns