My Country is an Oasis
My country so dear as an oasis
So beautifully designed! Lord,
The birds, animals and beings
All pray, “Hail to Motherland “.
This land mass has a nest of all
Thoughts that people nurture
Here, we Indians tolerate whole
Doves and Eagles as creatures.
Though innumerable Suns beam
On the crest of waves in team.
Only one Sun we perceive gleams
In the blue space of our dreams.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Country is an Oasis by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider and the Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters
- Thirteen, gajanan mishra