My Cat is Fluent in Swedish
My dead cat is fluent in Swedish.
He speaks Swedish well.
He’s like: “Hej. Jag heter Bruno.”
He’s also like: “Göteborg är Sveriges andra stad.”
He’s so fluent in Swedish
That he gets by in most every situation,
From negotiating IKEA
To ordering a pizza
Or even asking about tourist information in Stockholm.
I’m proud of my cat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Cat is Fluent in Swedish by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola