My Cat is Fluent in Swedish
My dead cat is fluent in Swedish.
He speaks Swedish well.
He’s like: “Hej. Jag heter Bruno.”
He’s also like: “Göteborg är Sveriges andra stad.”
He’s so fluent in Swedish
That he gets by in most every situation,
From negotiating IKEA
To ordering a pizza
Or even asking about tourist information in Stockholm.
I’m proud of my cat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Cat is Fluent in Swedish by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey